Last Updated: August 25, 2020
Calculating cryptocurrency capital gain & loss calculations manually can be incredibly thorny. CoinTracker can help accountants and users easily reconcile and calculate their cryptocurrency taxes automatically.
If you are an accountant (CoinTracker for Accountants), we welcome you to join our affiliate program which will benefit both you and your clients.
How CoinTracker Affiliate Works
If you are an accountant and sign up with our affiliate program, we will provide:
- 10% discount to new users who sign up with the special affiliate link we give you (for their first purchase) and
- 40% cash reward to you for each new users’ first purchase
For example, let’s say a user buys a $200 crypto tax plan from the customized affiliate link you provide. In this scenario:
- User pays $180 ($200 * 90%) with a 10% discount
- You receive $80 ($200 * 40%) as your reward
- CoinTracker receives $100 ($200 * 50%)
You can track your affiliate rewards on your CoinTracker affiliate dashboard.
How to Sign Up to be a CoinTracker Affiliate
CoinTracker helps you calculate your crypto taxes by seamlessly connecting to your exchanges and wallets. Questions or comments? Reach out to us @CoinTracker
Disclaimer: this post is informational only and is not intended as tax advice. For tax advice, please consult a tax professional.