Last Updated: January 18, 2023
Our New Year Resolution: don’t stress about crypto taxes!
A complete and accurate transaction history is key to understanding your portfolio’s performance and filing your taxes. We have listened to your suggestions and are thrilled to announce an improved Transactions Page for our desktop website. We think it will make it even easier and more convenient for you to manage your cryptocurrency portfolio!
So what’s changed?
- A clearer and more consistent layout so you can find the information you need! This includes a new column displaying transaction fees, a summary view for transactions involving multiple assets that can be expanded for more detail, and streamlined error messages.
- More flexible filters. You can now search for options within a filter, select multiple items, and the results will update instantly. Filtering by date requires fewer clicks and is easier than ever.
- You can now export a CSV of your filtered transactions! This is perfect for when you want to analyze a specific selection of your transactions, such as all of your Ethereum transactions from Coinbase Pro.
- A faster and more responsive UI- moving at the speed of crypto! Your transactions now load a whopping five times faster, and transactions update immediately when you tag them or ignore them.
- Lastly, nobody likes bugs, so we’ve squashed a few of them for you, including issues with deleting and ignoring transactions.
You can find these changes live in your CoinTracker account at https://www.cointracker.io/transactions.
We hope your crypto portfolio has a great year ahead, and we hope these changes help you to keep track of it. We’d love to hear your thoughts, so please don’t hesitate to let us know! You can reach out over Twitter @CoinTracker or provide feedback directly on our Canny site.