Connecting your Abra account to CoinTrackerTo add your Abra transactions:
- In the Abra app, open the main menu (the icon in the upper left corner)
- Tap Transactions and then Transaction History
- Tap the Export transaction history button
- Select the year you'd like to export, verify your email, and tap the circle to confirm the prompt
- Tap the Email reports button
- Re-format the file that you receive to your email like this
- Import the final CSV here
For more details follow this guide.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does syncing work?
How transactions and balances get synchronized from cryptocurrency exchanges.
Do I need to pay tax on my cryptocurrency? How do I get started?
See our Crypto & Bitcoin tax guide
Which tax forms do I need to complete? Do I need to file FBAR or FATCA for international exchanges?
Have more questions about crypto taxes?
See our FAQ about taxes
Have more questions about CoinTracker?
See our FAQ about using CoinTracker