Connecting your Atomic Wallet account to CoinTracker
For Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dash, Dogecoin, Litecoin, and Zcash:
Unfortunately Atomic wallet doesn't let you export your HD wallet (xPub) addresses. If at all possible, we recommend switching to any number of wallets that do allow this functionality. If that is not feasible, you can convert your mnemonic phrase to your HD wallet (xPub) address with the steps below.
WARNING! you'll need your seed phrase which contains all the information necessary to generate your public and private keys. Please be EXTREMELY CAUTIOUS with this information as if it is compromised, all your funds will be compromised.
- Find your mnemonic backup phrase in Atomic Wallet (instructions for desktop, mobile).
- Head to an open source tool like this, enter the mnemonic phrase in the BIP39 Mnemonic field
- Select the corresponding coin (e.g. BTC)
- Copy the public xPub key generated from the Account Extended Public Key field into CoinTracker on this page
Note: please do NOT copy the mnemonic phrase nor private keys into CoinTracker
For Cardano, EOS, Ethereum & Ethereum Classic (including ERC-20 tokens), NEO, QTUM, Tezos, TRON, XEM, XRP:
- Find the deposit address (public address) for the coin
- Paste into CoinTracker on this page
For all other coins:
- Export transaction history for each coin (instructions)
- Import the unedited and not renamed file to CoinTracker (this page)
Frequently Asked Questions
How does syncing work?
How transactions and balances get synchronized from cryptocurrency exchanges.
Do I need to pay tax on my cryptocurrency? How do I get started?
See our Crypto & Bitcoin Tax Guide
Which tax forms do I need to complete? Do I need to file FBAR or FATCA for international exchanges?
Have more questions about crypto taxes?
See our FAQ about taxes
Have more questions about CoinTracker?
See our FAQ about using CoinTracker