Connecting your Bitfinex account to CoinTracker
We are only requesting view permissions. This does not give us access to your private keys nor the ability move your funds.
To add your Bitfinex account to CoinTracker, follow these steps:
- Open the Bitfinex API page
- Click Create New Key
- Keep the default permissions unchanged (all 'Read' permissions enabled)
- Enter a label for the API key, such as 'CoinTracker'
- Click Generate API key
- If applicable, enter your two-factor authentication code
- Confirm the new API key from the verification email you receive from Bitfinex
- Copy the API Key and API Key Secret to CoinTracker
Frequently Asked Questions
How does syncing work?
How transactions and balances get synchronized from cryptocurrency exchanges.
Do I need to pay tax on my cryptocurrency? How do I get started?
See our Crypto & Bitcoin Tax Guide
Which tax forms do I need to complete? Do I need to file FBAR or FATCA for international exchanges?
Have more questions about crypto taxes?
See our FAQ about taxes
Have more questions about CoinTracker?
See our FAQ about using CoinTracker