Connecting your Bitsane account to CoinTracker
- Open the Bitsane API page
- Click Generate new API key button
- Type Key description
- Mark only Query Balances, Query Transactions History and Query Orders History checkboxes
- Click Generate key button
- Active your Keys using link from confirmation email
- Click pen icon
- Click Show Private Key button
- Click confirmation link you your email
- Copy the API Key and Private Key
Frequently Asked Questions
How does syncing work?
How transactions and balances get synchronized from cryptocurrency exchanges.
Do I need to pay tax on my cryptocurrency? How do I get started?
See our Crypto & Bitcoin tax guide
Which tax forms do I need to complete? Do I need to file FBAR or FATCA for international exchanges?
Have more questions about crypto taxes?
See our FAQ about taxes
Have more questions about CoinTracker?
See our FAQ about using CoinTracker