Connecting your Bitsane account to CoinTracker
- Open the Bitsane API page
- Click Generate new API key button
- Type Key description
- Mark only Query Balances, Query Transactions History and Query Orders History checkboxes
- Click Generate key button
- Active your Keys using link from confirmation email
- Click pen icon
- Click Show Private Key button
- Click confirmation link you your email
- Copy the API Key and Private Key
Frequently Asked Questions
How does syncing work?
How transactions and balances get synchronized from cryptocurrency exchanges.
Do I need to pay tax on my cryptocurrency? How do I get started?
See our Crypto & Bitcoin Tax Guide
Which tax forms do I need to complete? Do I need to file FBAR or FATCA for international exchanges?
Have more questions about crypto taxes?
See ourFAQ about taxes
Have more questions about CoinTracker?
See our FAQ about using CoinTracker