Connecting your Bitstamp account to CoinTracker
- Open the Bitstamp API Access page
- If you already have existing API keys, click New API Key
- Enable the following permissions:
- Account balance
- User transactions
- If applicable, enter your Two-Factor Authentication Code
- Click Generate Key
- Click Activate
- Confirm the new API key from the verification email you receive from Bitstamp
- Copy the API Key and API Key Secret
Frequently Asked Questions
How does syncing work?
How transactions and balances get synchronized from cryptocurrency exchanges.
Do I need to pay tax on my cryptocurrency? How do I get started?
See our Crypto & Bitcoin Tax Guide
Which tax forms do I need to complete? Do I need to file FBAR or FATCA for international exchanges?
Have more questions about crypto taxes?
See ourFAQ about taxes
Have more questions about CoinTracker?
See our FAQ about using CoinTracker