Connecting your Bitstamp account to CoinTracker
We are only requesting view permissions. This does not give us access to your private keys nor the ability move your funds.
To add your Bitstamp account to CoinTracker, follow these steps:
- Open the Bitstamp API Access page
- If you already have existing API keys, click New API Key
- Enable the following permissions:
- Account balance
- User transactions
- If applicable, enter your Two-Factor Authentication Code
- Click Generate Key
- Click Activate
- Confirm the new API key from the verification email you receive from Bitstamp
- Copy the API Key and API Key Secret to CoinTracker
Frequently Asked Questions
How does syncing work?
How transactions and balances get synchronized from cryptocurrency exchanges.
Do I need to pay tax on my cryptocurrency? How do I get started?
See our Crypto & Bitcoin Tax Guide
Which tax forms do I need to complete? Do I need to file FBAR or FATCA for international exchanges?
Have more questions about crypto taxes?
See ourFAQ about taxes
Have more questions about CoinTracker?
See our FAQ about using CoinTracker