Connecting your Bittrex account to CoinTracker
- Open the Bittrex API Keys page
- Click the Add new key... button
- Enable the READ INFO permission for the new key
- Click Save
- If applicable, enter your two-factor authentication code
- Copy the Key and Secret
Automatically pulling your trades and withdrawals is currently limited to the past 30 days. If you have prior Bittrex transactions, you will be able to import your trades and withdrawals after adding your account.
To import your trade history from Bittrex, follow these steps:
- Open the Bittrex Orders page
- Click on Download History to download your order history for each year that you had trades
- Import the downloaded files, one at a time
Automatically pulling your withdrawals is currently limited to 30 days prior to adding your Bittrex account. Please also manually add your withdrawals.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does syncing work?
How transactions and balances get synchronized from cryptocurrency exchanges.
Do I need to pay tax on my cryptocurrency? How do I get started?
See our Crypto & Bitcoin Tax Guide
Which tax forms do I need to complete? Do I need to file FBAR or FATCA for international exchanges?
Have more questions about crypto taxes?
See ourFAQ about taxes
Have more questions about CoinTracker?
See our FAQ about using CoinTracker