Connecting your Bybit account to CoinTracker
- Log in to your Bybit account
- Click Account & Security on the top right corner of the screen
- Click API Management
- Press Create New Key
- Make sure the API Transaction option is selected
- Add a name to label this connection (e.g. CoinTracker)
- Leave the "Connect with IP" field blank
- Key permission: Select Active Order and Positions
- Make sure to check the Read-only check box
- Enter your Authenticator Code (if applicable) and click the confirm button to create the API key and secret
- Copy and paste the Bybit API Private Key to the API Key field in CoinTracker and Bybit Private Key to the API Secret field in CoinTracker
Frequently Asked Questions
How does syncing work?
How transactions and balances get synchronized from cryptocurrency exchanges.
Do I need to pay tax on my cryptocurrency? How do I get started?
See our Crypto & Bitcoin Tax Guide
Which tax forms do I need to complete? Do I need to file FBAR or FATCA for international exchanges?
Have more questions about crypto taxes?
See our FAQ about taxes
Have more questions about CoinTracker?
See our FAQ about using CoinTracker