Connecting your Casa account to CoinTracker
- Log in to your account at Casa
- Select ‘Download Transaction History’ to get a full export of your transactions
- Since this export also includes your Testnet transactions, you’ll want to remove all transactions with Coin Type: TBTC
- We’d also recommend uploading your keysets separately - so they’re easier to track in CoinTracker - “Keyset Type: Phone”, “Keyset Type: Key Shield,” etc.
- Once your CSV(s) are ready, upload them here.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does syncing work?
How transactions and balances get synchronized from cryptocurrency exchanges.
Do I need to pay tax on my cryptocurrency? How do I get started?
See our Crypto & Bitcoin Tax Guide
Which tax forms do I need to complete? Do I need to file FBAR or FATCA for international exchanges?
Have more questions about crypto taxes?
See ourFAQ about taxes
Have more questions about CoinTracker?
See our FAQ about using CoinTracker