Connecting your Casa account to CoinTracker
- Log in to your account at Casa
- Select ‘Download Transaction History’ to get a full export of your transactions
- Since this export also includes your Testnet transactions, you’ll want to remove all transactions with Coin Type: TBTC
- We’d also recommend uploading your keysets separately - so they’re easier to track in CoinTracker - “Keyset Type: Phone”, “Keyset Type: Key Shield,” etc.
- Once your CSV(s) are ready, upload them here.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does syncing work?
How transactions and balances get synchronized from cryptocurrency exchanges.
Do I need to pay tax on my cryptocurrency? How do I get started?
See our Crypto & Bitcoin Tax Guide
Which tax forms do I need to complete? Do I need to file FBAR or FATCA for international exchanges?
Have more questions about crypto taxes?
See our FAQ about taxes
Have more questions about CoinTracker?
See our FAQ about using CoinTracker