Connecting your CEX.IO account to CoinTracker
- Open the CEX.IO API Access page
- Click the Generate API Key button
- Under permissions, enable only the account balance and open orders permissions.
- Click generate key
- Copy the User ID, API Key and API Secret
- Click activate beside the new API key
- Enter your two-factor authentication code and confirm activation of the new key by email
To import your withdrawal & deposit history from CEX.IO, follow these steps:
- Open the CEX.IO Transactions page
- Click Download CSV
- Import the downloaded file below
Frequently Asked Questions
How does syncing work?
How transactions and balances get synchronized from cryptocurrency exchanges.
Do I need to pay tax on my cryptocurrency? How do I get started?
See our Crypto & Bitcoin Tax Guide
Which tax forms do I need to complete? Do I need to file FBAR or FATCA for international exchanges?
Have more questions about crypto taxes?
See our FAQ about taxes
Have more questions about CoinTracker?
See our FAQ about using CoinTracker