Connecting your CEX.IO account to CoinTracker
We are only requesting view permissions. This does not give us access to your private keys nor the ability move your funds.
To add your CEX.IO account to CoinTracker, follow these steps:
- Open the CEX.IO API Access page
- Click the Generate API Key button
- Under permissions, enable only the account balance and open orders permissions.
- Click generate key
- Copy the User ID, API Key and API Secret to CoinTracker
- Click activate beside the new API key
- Enter your two-factor authentication code and confirm activation of the new key by email
Frequently Asked Questions
How does syncing work?
How transactions and balances get synchronized from cryptocurrency exchanges.
Do I need to pay tax on my cryptocurrency? How do I get started?
See our Crypto & Bitcoin Tax Guide
Which tax forms do I need to complete? Do I need to file FBAR or FATCA for international exchanges?
Have more questions about crypto taxes?
See ourFAQ about taxes
Have more questions about CoinTracker?
See our FAQ about using CoinTracker