Connecting your Coinbase Pro account to CoinTracker
- Visit Coinbase Pro API page
- Click + New API Key
- Under Permissions select View
- Copy the Passphrase and paste into CoinTracker
- Leave the IP whitelist blank
- Click Create API Key
- If applicable, enter your two-factor authentication code
- Click Add API Key
- Copy the API Secret and paste into CoinTracker
- Click Done
- Copy the API Key and paste into CoinTracker
- Visit Coinbase Pro statements page
- Select Generate > Account
- Select All Accounts, set the dates to cover your full account history, Format: CSV, Click Generate Report
- Import the CSV here
Frequently Asked Questions
How does syncing work?
How transactions and balances get synchronized from cryptocurrency exchanges.
Do I need to pay tax on my cryptocurrency? How do I get started?
See our Crypto & Bitcoin tax guide
Which tax forms do I need to complete? Do I need to file FBAR or FATCA for international exchanges?
Have more questions about crypto taxes?
See our FAQ about taxes
Have more questions about CoinTracker?
See our FAQ about using CoinTracker