Connecting your Coinsquare account to CoinTracker
Unlike most other exchanges we support, Coinsquare doesn't offer an API that allows us to automatically retrieve your data.
To export your Coinsquare data, follow these steps:
- Download the sample CSV file you'll need to import into CoinTracker
- Open the Coinsquare Transactions page
- For each currency that you've deposited, traded, or withdrawn:
- Select the currency on the left side
- Add the deposits and withdrawals as shown in the Fund & Withdraw section into the CoinTracker CSV
- Add the trades as shown in the Quick Trade section into the CoinTracker CSV
- Add the trades as shown in the Advanced Trade section into the CoinTracker CSV
- NOTE Ensure you don't input the same trade multiple times.
- Import the CSV file to CoinTracker
Frequently Asked Questions
How does syncing work?
How transactions and balances get synchronized from cryptocurrency exchanges.
Do I need to pay tax on my cryptocurrency? How do I get started?
See our Crypto & Bitcoin Tax Guide
Which tax forms do I need to complete? Do I need to file FBAR or FATCA for international exchanges?
Have more questions about crypto taxes?
See ourFAQ about taxes
Have more questions about CoinTracker?
See our FAQ about using CoinTracker