Connecting your Coinsquare account to CoinTracker
To export your Coinsquare data, follow these steps:
- Download the sample CSV file you'll need to import into CoinTracker
- Open the Coinsquare Transactions page
- For each currency that you've deposited, traded, or withdrawn:
- Select the currency on the left side
- Add the deposits and withdrawals as shown in the Fund & Withdraw section into the CoinTracker CSV
- Add the trades as shown in the Quick Trade section into the CoinTracker CSV
- Add the trades as shown in the Advanced Trade section into the CoinTracker CSV
- NOTE Ensure you don't input the same trade multiple times.
- Import the CSV file
Frequently Asked Questions
How does syncing work?
How transactions and balances get synchronized from cryptocurrency exchanges.
Do I need to pay tax on my cryptocurrency? How do I get started?
See our Crypto & Bitcoin Tax Guide
Which tax forms do I need to complete? Do I need to file FBAR or FATCA for international exchanges?
Have more questions about crypto taxes?
See ourFAQ about taxes
Have more questions about CoinTracker?
See our FAQ about using CoinTracker