Connecting your Coss account to CoinTracker
We are only requesting view permissions. This does not give us access to your private keys nor the ability move your funds.
To add your Coss account to CoinTracker, follow these steps:
- Open the Coss API Management page
- Type Name of Key
- Click the Create New Key button
- Enter your 2FA code
- Click the Next button
- Please check your email
- Click Click Here To Create API Key link
- Copy the Public Key and Secret Key to CoinTracker
- Turn off trading permission for this key on the same page clicking edit button
Frequently Asked Questions
How does syncing work?
How transactions and balances get synchronized from cryptocurrency exchanges.
Do I need to pay tax on my cryptocurrency? How do I get started?
See our Crypto & Bitcoin Tax Guide
Which tax forms do I need to complete? Do I need to file FBAR or FATCA for international exchanges?
Have more questions about crypto taxes?
See our FAQ about taxes
Have more questions about CoinTracker?
See our FAQ about using CoinTracker