Connecting your Crypto.com Exchange account to CoinTracker
- Within the Crypto.com Exchange web app, click your Profile (upper right corner)
- Select Settings, and then select API Keys
- Select Create a new API key, enter a label such as "CoinTracker," and enter your 2FA code
- Copy the API Key and Secret Key and paste into CoinTracker
- Ensure the API Restrictions are set to Can Read and IP access restrictions are set to Unrestricted
Note: Automatically pulling your withdrawals and deposits is not yet supported. Instead, please add withdrawals and deposits manually or via CSV upload.
- In the Crypto.com exchange web app, navigate to Orders and choose the relevant page for your reports
- Click Export and populate the necessary information in the export dialog menu
- Click Export to CSV and download the CSV when ready
- Re-format the file like this
- Import it here
For more details follow this guide.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does syncing work?
How transactions and balances get synchronized from cryptocurrency exchanges.
Do I need to pay tax on my cryptocurrency? How do I get started?
See our Crypto & Bitcoin tax guide
Which tax forms do I need to complete? Do I need to file FBAR or FATCA for international exchanges?
Have more questions about crypto taxes?
See our FAQ about taxes
Have more questions about CoinTracker?
See our FAQ about using CoinTracker