Connecting your Crypto.com Exchange account to CoinTracker
- Open the Crypto.com Exchange API Keys page under Settings and ensure you have 2-factor authentication set up.
- Create a new API key under the label CoinTracker.
- Select Read Only, enter your 2FA password, and create the API key.
- Copy the API Key and Secret Key.
- Ensure the IP restriction is set to Unrestricted.
Note: Automatically pulling your withdrawals and deposits is not yet supported for Crypto.com Exchange accounts. Instead, please add withdrawals and deposits manually.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does syncing work?
How transactions and balances get synchronized from cryptocurrency exchanges.
Do I need to pay tax on my cryptocurrency? How do I get started?
See our Crypto & Bitcoin Tax Guide
Which tax forms do I need to complete? Do I need to file FBAR or FATCA for international exchanges?
Have more questions about crypto taxes?
See our FAQ about taxes
Have more questions about CoinTracker?
See our FAQ about using CoinTracker