Connecting your Gemini account to CoinTracker
- Open the Gemini API Settings page.
- Select Primary as scope.
- Select Create a New API Key.
- If applicable, enter your two-factor authentication code
- Copy the API Key and API Secret
- Under API Key Settings, disable Trading and enable Auditor
- Select the checkbox indicating that you've copied the API secret and select Confirm
To add your Gemini earn transactions:
- Visit Gemini balances page
- Select the Download icon > Earn history (XLSX)
- Set the dates to cover your full earn transaction history, Click Download .xlsx
- Import the XLSX here
Frequently Asked Questions
How does syncing work?
How transactions and balances get synchronized from cryptocurrency exchanges.
Do I need to pay tax on my cryptocurrency? How do I get started?
See our Crypto & Bitcoin Tax Guide
Which tax forms do I need to complete? Do I need to file FBAR or FATCA for international exchanges?
Have more questions about crypto taxes?
See our FAQ about taxes
Have more questions about CoinTracker?
See our FAQ about using CoinTracker