Connecting your Gemini account to CoinTracker
- Open the Gemini API Settings page
- Select Primary as scope
- Click the Create a New API Key button
- If applicable, enter your two-factor authentication code
- Copy the API Key and API Secret
- RECOMMENDEDUnder API Key Settings, disable Trading and enable Auditor
- Selected the checkbox indicating that you've copied the API secret and click Confirm
Frequently Asked Questions
How does syncing work?
How transactions and balances get synchronized from cryptocurrency exchanges.
Do I need to pay tax on my cryptocurrency? How do I get started?
See our Crypto & Bitcoin Tax Guide
Which tax forms do I need to complete? Do I need to file FBAR or FATCA for international exchanges?
Have more questions about crypto taxes?
See our FAQ about taxes
Have more questions about CoinTracker?
See our FAQ about using CoinTracker