Connecting your Gemini account to CoinTracker
- Open the Gemini API Settings page
- Select Primary as scope
- Click the Create a New API Key button
- If applicable, enter your two-factor authentication code
- Copy the API Key and API Secret
- RECOMMENDEDUnder API Key Settings, disable Trading and enable Auditor
- Selected the checkbox indicating that you've copied the API secret and click Confirm
Frequently Asked Questions
How does syncing work?
How transactions and balances get synchronized from cryptocurrency exchanges.
Do I need to pay tax on my cryptocurrency? How do I get started?
See our Crypto & Bitcoin Tax Guide
Which tax forms do I need to complete? Do I need to file FBAR or FATCA for international exchanges?
Have more questions about crypto taxes?
See ourFAQ about taxes
Have more questions about CoinTracker?
See our FAQ about using CoinTracker