Connecting your Kucoin account to CoinTracker
We are only requesting view permissions. This does not give us access to your private keys nor the ability move your funds.
To add your Kucoin account to CoinTracker, follow these steps:
- Open the Kucoin API Keys page
- Click the Create API button
- Enter a name and passphrase of your choice
- Enter your trading password, email verification code and Google verification code
- Copy the Passphrase, Key and Secret to CoinTracker
- RECOMMENDED For additional security, disable the Trade and Withdraw permissions for this API key.
Due to a limitation in Kucoin's API, transactions before 2/18/2019 will not be synchronized automatically. After adding your Kucoin account you will be redirected to import older transactions from CSV.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does syncing work?
How transactions and balances get synchronized from cryptocurrency exchanges.
Do I need to pay tax on my cryptocurrency? How do I get started?
See our Crypto & Bitcoin Tax Guide
Which tax forms do I need to complete? Do I need to file FBAR or FATCA for international exchanges?
Have more questions about crypto taxes?
See our FAQ about taxes
Have more questions about CoinTracker?
See our FAQ about using CoinTracker