Connecting your KuCoin account to CoinTracker
- Open the Kucoin API Keys page
- Click the Create API button
- Enter a name and passphrase of your choice
- Enter your trading password, email verification code and Google verification code
- Copy the Passphrase, Key and Secret
- RECOMMENDED For additional security, disable the Trade and Withdraw permissions for this API key.
Due to a limitation in Kucoin's API, transactions before 2/18/2019 will not be synchronized automatically. After adding your Kucoin account you will be redirected to import older transactions from CSV.
To add your KuCoin trade history:
- Open your KuCoin Records page
- Select Trade History tab
- Select date range and press Export to CSV (Kucoin only allows downloading 100 days of history at once, and up to 5 exports every 24 hours)
- Download the history file by clicking notification/bell icon on top. And then press the download button on the right side of the file
- Unzip the downloaded file to reveal a CSV file
- Import it here
Frequently Asked Questions
How does syncing work?
How transactions and balances get synchronized from cryptocurrency exchanges.
Do I need to pay tax on my cryptocurrency? How do I get started?
See our Crypto & Bitcoin Tax Guide
Which tax forms do I need to complete? Do I need to file FBAR or FATCA for international exchanges?
Have more questions about crypto taxes?
See ourFAQ about taxes
Have more questions about CoinTracker?
See our FAQ about using CoinTracker