Connecting your KuCoin account to CoinTracker
- Open the Kucoin API Keys page
- Click the Create API button
- Enter a name and passphrase of your choice
- Enter your trading password, email verification code and Google verification code
- Copy the Passphrase, Key and Secret
- RECOMMENDED For additional security, disable the Trade and Withdraw permissions for this API key.
Due to a limitation in Kucoin's API, transactions before 2/18/2019 will not be synchronized automatically. After adding your Kucoin account you will be redirected to import older transactions from CSV.
To import your trade history prior to 2/18/2019 from Kucoin, follow these steps:
- Open the V1 Records page
- Select the Trade History tab
- Select the date range in which your trades occurred and press Export to CSV - Kucoin only allows downloading one month at a time, so repeat these steps multiple times if necessary
- Import the downloaded file below
Frequently Asked Questions
How does syncing work?
How transactions and balances get synchronized from cryptocurrency exchanges.
Do I need to pay tax on my cryptocurrency? How do I get started?
See our Crypto & Bitcoin Tax Guide
Which tax forms do I need to complete? Do I need to file FBAR or FATCA for international exchanges?
Have more questions about crypto taxes?
See ourFAQ about taxes
Have more questions about CoinTracker?
See our FAQ about using CoinTracker