Connecting your OKEx account to CoinTracker
We are only requesting view permissions. This does not give us access to your private keys nor the ability move your funds.
To add your OKEx account to CoinTracker, follow these steps:
- Open the OKEX API page
- Click Apply for v3 API
- Enter a name for Display Name, such as CoinTracker
- Enter a passphrase of your choice
- If applicable, enter your two-factor authentication code
- Click Confirm
- Click View to show your API key details
- Enter your passphrase and two-factor authentication code, if applicable
- Copy the Key and Secret to CoinTracker
Frequently Asked Questions
How does syncing work?
How transactions and balances get synchronized from cryptocurrency exchanges.
Do I need to pay tax on my cryptocurrency? How do I get started?
See our Crypto & Bitcoin Tax Guide
Which tax forms do I need to complete? Do I need to file FBAR or FATCA for international exchanges?
Have more questions about crypto taxes?
See ourFAQ about taxes
Have more questions about CoinTracker?
See our FAQ about using CoinTracker