Connecting your Bitrue account to CoinTracker
To add your Bitrue account to CoinTracker, follow these steps:
- Open the Bitrue API page
- Click the Create API key button and give the API key a name
- Enter your two-step verification code to confirm creation of the API key
- Look for the confirmation email in your inbox and click on the link
- Copy the API Key and API Secret to CoinTracker
- Enable both the Read information and Trading available permissions for the new key
- Select Not limited to any IP for IP access restrictions
- Click Save settings
Bitrue's API supports fetching your balances, but only your 1,000 most recent trades, and NO support for withdrawals and deposits. After adding your Bitrue wallet below, make sure to upload a CSV of your trade history (if you have more than 1,000 trades) as well as deposits & withdrawals to complete your records.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does syncing work?
How transactions and balances get synchronized from cryptocurrency exchanges.
Do I need to pay tax on my cryptocurrency? How do I get started?
See our Crypto & Bitcoin Tax Guide
Which tax forms do I need to complete? Do I need to file FBAR or FATCA for international exchanges?
Have more questions about crypto taxes?
See ourFAQ about taxes
Have more questions about CoinTracker?
See our FAQ about using CoinTracker