Connecting your NiceHash account to CoinTracker
- Open the Nicehash and navigate to Settings and API Keys page
- Click Create New API Key button
- Enter the name of the key
- Select only view/read permissions
- Click Generate Key
- Confirm the new API key from the verification email you receive from Nicehash
- Copy the API Key and API Key Secret
- Copy the Organization ID on the API keys page
Frequently Asked Questions
How does syncing work?
How transactions and balances get synchronized from cryptocurrency exchanges.
Do I need to pay tax on my cryptocurrency? How do I get started?
See our Crypto & Bitcoin Tax Guide
Which tax forms do I need to complete? Do I need to file FBAR or FATCA for international exchanges?
Have more questions about crypto taxes?
See our FAQ about taxes
Have more questions about CoinTracker?
See our FAQ about using CoinTracker