Connecting your Poloniex account to CoinTracker
We are only requesting view permissions. This does not give us access to your private keys nor the ability move your funds.
To add your Poloniex account to CoinTracker, follow these steps:
- Open the Poloniex API Keys page
- Click the Create New Key button
- If applicable, enter your two-factor authentication code
- Confirm the new API key from the verification email you receive from Poloniex
- Back on the API Keys page, deselect the Enable Trading checkbox of the new API key
- Copy the API Key and Secret to CoinTracker
Frequently Asked Questions
How does syncing work?
How transactions and balances get synchronized from cryptocurrency exchanges.
Do I need to pay tax on my cryptocurrency? How do I get started?
See our Crypto & Bitcoin Tax Guide
Which tax forms do I need to complete? Do I need to file FBAR or FATCA for international exchanges?
Have more questions about crypto taxes?
See our FAQ about taxes
Have more questions about CoinTracker?
See our FAQ about using CoinTracker